Monday, February 15, 2010

New York Fashion Week:DVF



I've always loved the way Diane Von Furstenberg could incorporate elements that seemed totally polar opposite and make them work. Her newest collection was a surprise for me as she went for an
androgynous look,leaving frilly pink dresses behind. My fashion highlights have to be the chiffon hat on Natalia Vodianova and gray leather pants on Karlie Kloss.
Opening Look 
 Natalia Vodianova
 The hat I was talking about,basically.Very Chanel.
Favourite Looks
 
Karlie Kloss 
Currently in love with the hat as well as the leather pants.

  
Maryna Linchuk
Very versatile yet the shoes add a kick-ass girl power twist.

  
 Tao Okamoto 
The prints are clashing but the neutral colours balance them.Genius,again,genius!
  
Alana Zimmer
 Florals for Fall...High Five!


Least Favourite Looks
    
Georgina Stojilkovic 
I don't think it's anything I haven't seen before.Nice for clubbing.

Surprise of the Show

  
Lindsay Ellingson 
I thought the collection was androgynous?Anyway,I love it!

Closing Look 
  
Natalia Vodianova
Yes,Metallics are hot!


Overall  
 Florals for fall were kind of dominant in the last looks. And you know what? I think more designers should ditch florals for spring and start doing florals for fall...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...