Monday, February 15, 2010

Herve Leger Fall 2010 New York Fashion Week



NEW YORK FASHION WEEK




I really liked the Herve Leger Fall 2010 Collection. The colors which were more used were Black Grey and white. Max Azria impressed us like always. I can't wait see these amazing pieces worn by celebrities on red carpets!





I find this dress very balanced, yet so simple. I love the shoes. 



This dress seriously is one of my favourites. It is brings out the hourglass figure and I just love it. So balanced and feminine. I love it. 




Very nice as well, I would go for it. It would look better on big breasted women. 
I just love it. I can't comment. See yourself!




Very modern and fashion forward, I can already imagine it on Lady Gaga.



 don't like it that much. I don't like the waist part... 



I like this one!


One of my favourites as well!


I like how this yellow makes this outfit stunning. 


And Max Azria with Lubov 





Overall, I liked the collection much! It was very nice, especially some outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...