Monday, February 15, 2010

Alexander Wang New York Fashion week 2010







   It was definitely a show with which I fell in love with.
 


This is the opening look with Natalia Vodianova... I think it is very good and well-designed. 


I find it very feminine and style indeed but I don't like the model, to be true. 



Very good, I love the pants and the blouse. 



Great! I want it now!



I love it how nice the brown goes with the grey!



Too much.... I would not wear it. 




Very feminine!



Lovinit outfit!



I like it a lot!



It has a grecian style and I love it. It is my country, I can't say I hate it anyway. 

To sum up, I think this collection was one of the best for the last years. 
I just liked it a LOT!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...