Saturday, February 20, 2010

How to manual of Fashion Outfits!



I am sorry for being absent for a while but I have been very busy lately!
So I made some outfits for you!
They will help and give you some ideas how to wear some pieces of clothes!



Do you wonder how to wear your mini black skirt without looking slutty and making it completely casual? This outfit is made for you THEN!




It is difficult to make an outfit with floral skirt. So have a look at the one I created!



Wanna wear a jumpsuit and look perfect. You have the copyright to copy my outfit!



Wanna wear sandals to go to Sahara? Here you go! Bring some sand!



You wanna stand out yet in your comfort jeans? This outfit is made for you then!



Ok Uggs are everywhere. But don't you think it is time to wear them not like all the other girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...