Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Donna Karan Fall 2010 Collection New York Fashion Week







The whole collection included lots of black color and it was really reminding of Donna Karan's 25 years old label.


Jac opened the show. I really like this outfit. 


I loved this skirt and the collar. It is a very minimal look. 




Kasia Struss rocked in this outfit. I love the dress!


This outfit shows of the great figure of Jacquelyn Jablonski. It would work well on slim women.





I have seen this dress again! At a local shop for 5 € Are we serious? This is way too trashy!



It reminds me of Ancient Greece! I LOVE IT!




And one of my favourites designers! Donna YOU ROCK!


OVERALL
This collection was one of the best in my opinion.  The black is one of the colors which EVERY WOMAN loves. I think we are going to see every piece worn on any celebrity. And why not, on me? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...