Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Miranda Kerr Breastfeeding picture

Miranda Kerr just gave birth to her baby and she is breastfeeding! And now you will wonder, so what? Well, she posted it on her online site for organic cosmetics, on KORA’s .
Miranda Kerr
She also revealed the baby name  which is going to be Flynn. And it has not been even 2 weeks since his birth! The picture was taken by Orlando Bloom!
On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him," The famous model told.

“We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...