Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Viva La Juicy



A couple of days ago I finally got my very own 'Viva La Juicy' fragrance by Juicy Couture.
I got the small one, which comes with 50ml of intoxicating perfume.
The smell is absolutely amazing. Now, one might ask, how does that as-perfect-as-you-present-it actually smell like. Well, it is a smell I can not actually describe, but I did find the description given to it by Sephora when it was first released

"Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and
mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel,
vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness."


Hope this helps you understand kind of what it smells like!
For me it's just a great perfume, with the right amount of sweetness, probably most suited to teenagers and young women. Not saying other women shouldn't use this, just saying who it would smell best on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...