Thursday, June 10, 2010

My outfit - Teenagers

Look what I was wearing when I went to watch Sex and the city with my friends. (which was just amazing)

Almost white jeans with the striped blouse (it is longer but I was walking for long so it got up, and blue cardigan with grey benetton bag and some navy shoes wedges 5points high)


I found that great fringe dress at H&M.
This is the first way to wear it with a belt and some leggings( but definitely not the ones at the picture). And some ballerinas or mary janes would make it gorgeous. 


Second way (the formal way) These beige - orange heels with the black purse and some accessories. Great for clubbing. (Fringe dresses are great when you go to dance because they move and they are just amazing.)


You see how nice color are the shoes? (the dress was Xsmall and I could not fit in, it was too big) 


This was my outfit a few days ago. The top is a bit lighter. I paired them with some funky fuschia - pinky shoes and this ruffle benneton bag. (the skirt is by H&M, the top is by H&M and I don't know what brand the leggings are excuse me.)


So I hope you liked the outfits of the day!

Take care
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...