Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cannes Show Outfits Report


Cannes show and every show is a heaven for a fashion stalker like me. It is time to take your popcorns, your fashion sense and your laptop and start gossiping on the celebrities latest appearances and why not fashion mistakes.. 


Dramatic Cannes Fashion!




Naomi chose really good colours which make her skin look great. I like the way she shows off her nice shape.

Helena Mattsson
Helena Matson you look like my granny! This is not allowed because her body looks really unshaped and awful in this. Plus I hate the upper part. But I am in love with the makeup.

Kate Beckinsale
Kate Beckinsale this chanelish dress flatters you beauty, and your shape. I love the hair updo but I don't think the black nails fit this outfit nicely. 

Naomi Watts
Simple yet elegant. Better safe than sorry. 

Lindsay Lohan
No no no no.... She should not wear that. 

Meg Ryan
Meg knows how to dress but she does not know how to smile. She looks 10 years older with this face!

Martina Garcia
Martina Gracia wore a really dreamy and nice dress... Love it!

Lady Victoria Hervey
Lady Victoria Harvey wore this trashy silver seethrough dress which I absolutely hated!

Adriana Karembeu
How did she went to the Show? She may needed a track or a huge limo. Anyway, she has great legs and she could show them off. Now they are under this puffy dress. So bad for the boys. But still a good choice. 

Marie Gillain
I hate almost everything on her!

Clotilde Courau
Clotilde Courau. Think I have seen it on someone else. 


Fan Bingbing
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!

Kate Beckinsale
In this appearance the belt does not go with this dress and I don't like the shoulders part of the dress. 

Tori Praver
This is the safest and the greatest choice!

Roxane Mesquida
She could have chosen something more rocky since she is a rocky girl.


FAVOURITE LOOKS

Kate Beckinsale

Adriana Karembeu

Tori Praver


LEAST FAVOURITE LOOKS

Kate Beckinsale
Lady Victoria Hervey
Lindsay Lohan





MANY THANKS TO POSH24.COM








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...